- 1 lb. inexperienced beans
- 4 tsp. oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. ginger, minced
- 1.33 lbs. ninety nine lean ground turkey
- 4 tbsp. low Na soy (GF if required or coconut aminos for Whole30)
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. Asian chili garlic paste
- Preheat the kitchen appliance to broil. Toss the inexperienced beans with 1/2 the oil. Lay flat on a baking sheet lined in foil. Broil for 6-8 minutes till tender and setting out to char. Shake the pan once throughout change of state.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining coconut and oil over medium high heat. Add the bottom turkey, garlic, and ginger. Brown till turkey is absolutely saute.
- Add the inexperienced beans to the pan and stir. Then add the soy, rice vinegar, and sambal olek. Cook for one minute. style and season with extra soy if required.