- 2 cans (or two7 oz) full fat coconut milk if you employ low-cal coconut milk, add a lot of arrowroot to thicken the sauce.
- 2-4 tablespoons arrowroot flour for thickening
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning i take advantage of Frontier complete
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons ocean salt
- 1 Pieris rapae onion cut in one/4″ peices
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 medium braised alimentary paste squash see notes on the way to cook
- 6 oz canned tuna salmon or chicken
- In a fry pan, sauté cut onions with a drizzle of oil over medium heat for a couple of minutes till golden. Then add remainder of sauce ingredients and stir. Bring the sauce to a boil, then scale back to a simmer and cook for 3-5 minutes. Sprinkle arrowroot flour into sauce and whisk till sauce thickens (do not over cook, as a result of the sauce can become too thick), then take away from heat.
- Add braised alimentary paste squash and tuna to sauce, combine, and serve!