- 16 oz large shells
- vegan spinach artichoke dip (Find the direction link below)
- 12 oz jar your favorite pasta sauce sauce
- parsley to garnish (Optional)
- Preheat the kitchen appliance to 375 degrees.
- Prepare the vegetarian spinach artichoke dip. whereas you are making the dip, boil the shells. Drain the shells and set them aside to chill till you’ll handle them.
- You can either spoon the filling into the shells or place the filling into a gallon Ziploc bag, cut the tip, and pipe the filling into the shells.
- Put 3-4 Tbsp of pasta sauce sauce within the bottom of a 9×11 oven-safe casserole dish and unfold it equally around. Place the stuffed shells into the casserole dish. prime with the remaining pasta sauce sauce. cowl with parchment paper or foil and bake for 20-25 minutes or till hot and bubbly.
- If you do not need to create your own spinach artichoke filling, i’d advocate you exploitation a pair of containers of Kite hill almond cheese instead. simply follow the direction however add the cheese once it needs the cashew cream.
- If you prefer a selected vegetarian cut cheese you may sprinkle it over the highest of the casserole before you bake it for additional flavor.