- 2 massive russet potatoes, delve bite size items
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Scant 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Corn tortillas
- Optional toppings: lettuce, tomato, avocado, salsa, onion, jalapeno, cilantro
- Add shredded potatoes to an outsized pot and canopy with cold water. Bring potatoes to a boil and cook till fork tender, 15-20 minutes. When done, drain potatoes well.
- Heat an outsized frying pan over medium heat and add oil, potatoes and every one the spices. Stir till all the spices ar equally incorporated then prepare during a single layer. Let potatoes cook for 3-5 minutes, till crisp, then flip and repeat.
- Fill corn tortillas with desired quantity of potatoes and prime with favorite toppings.