- 2 tsp oil
- 1 avoirdupois unit shrimp stark naked and deveined
- 2 tbsp juice contemporary
- 1 tsp lemon and herb seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp parsley contemporary
- Heat oil in an exceedingly giant cooking pan over medium heat. Add shrimp and sauté one minute. Add juice, lemon herb seasoning, salt and pepper; stir to coat shrimp.
- Sauté till shrimp square measure bright pink and medium through, concerning three minutes a lot of.
- Take away from heat and stir in parsley.