- 4 center-cut pork chops
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 one/2 cups apple drinkable
- 2 tablespoons packed refined sugar
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- Pat four center-cut pork chops dry with paper towel; sprinkle either side with salt and pepper. In 10-inch cooking pan, heat a pair of tablespoons vegetable oil over medium-high heat till shimmering. Cook pork chops in oil concerning four minutes on either side, or till golden brown. take away from cooking pan.
- In same cooking pan, add one 1/2 cups apple drinkable and a pair of tablespoons packed brown sugar; cook to a thick, syrupy glaze and till reduced by concerning [*fr1]. Stir in one tablespoon whole-grain mustard; season with salt and pepper.
- Pour glaze over pork chops for serving.