- 2 tubes (8 oz each) cold crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 oz) cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 oz) cream
- 1 pound hamburger or ground turkey
- 1–2 envelopes or 2–4 Tbsp taco seasoning, to taste
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 cups chopped Mexican cheese
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- optional: avocado, taco sauce, hot sauce, black beans
- Preheat the kitchen appliance to 375 degrees.
- Unroll the roll dough and lay out on an oversized unlubricated cookware. Pinch the perforations along to seal. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or till lightweight golden brown.
- While the crescent rolls ar baking, combine the softened cheese and cream along. take away any lumps with a whisk. Set aside.
- Brown the bottom beef and drain. Add a will of drained black beans, optional, for additional macromolecule if desired. Add the taco seasoning and 1/4 cups of water. Simmer for 3-5 minutes, stirring often.
- When the roll dish crust is finished baking, take away from the kitchen appliance and put aside to chill for 3-5 minutes. unfold the cream / cheese mixture over the crescent rolls. Sprinkle the bottom beef mixture equally over the highest, followed by lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and the other desired toppings.
- Cut into serving-size items and serve straightaway or store within the icebox for cold taco dish to be served later.