- 1 cup general-purpose Flour, sifted
- 2 tsp leavening
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 tbsp White Sugar
- 3/4 cup and a pair of tbsp Milk
- 1 giant Egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp tasteless Butter, melted
- 1 tsp Pure flavouring
- Canola Oil (or the other vegetable oil), for cookery
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, and leavening into a bowl and blend well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg, milk, vanilla, and liquefied butter along. take care to not use hot, liquefied butter, as that will find yourself cookery your eggs!
- Pour the wet ingredient mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until largely incorporated. The batter ought to be thick and a bit lumpy, however with none visible streaks of flour. If it’s too thick to figure with, add a bit milk. Set the batter aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat a heavy-bottomed, non-stick pan over a low-medium heat and coat it with oil. Use a 1/4 cup live to scoop and drop the batter into the pan so you get evenly-sized pancakes.
- Cook till the primary aspect is golden brown, or till the highest surface forms bubbles. Flip and repeat on the opposite aspect. regulate heat consequently. Serve whereas still hot.