- 4 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 one/2 cups water
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 10-oz. will tomatoes with inexperienced chiles, undrained, any selection
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 avocado, in the altogether and seeded
- 1 jalapeño, stemmed
- 1/2 cup recent cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 avocados
- 1/4 cup avocado-jalapeño sauce
- jalapeños, sliced skinny
- fresh cilantro
- salsa or additional tomatoes with inexperienced chiles, drained
- red onion, chopped
- Instant Pot
- food processor
- See Notes for sweet potato and chicken preparation directions if you are doing not have a moment Pot. you’ll additionally bake your sweet potatoes within the kitchen appliance whereas you cook the chicken within the Instant Pot to save lots of time if you prefer.
- Cook your sweet potatoes: Prick sweet potatoes everywhere with a fork. Place steaming trivet within the bottom of Instant Pot pot then pour one 1/2 cups water within the pot. Place sweet potatoes on trivet then secure the lid and cook on Manual, high for sixteen minutes. fast unharness pressure and take away sweet potatoes from trivet. Set aside. Discard steaming water and rinse the preparation pot, ensuring outside is extremely dry.
- Make your cut chicken: mix chicken breasts, taco seasoning, and might of tomatoes with inexperienced chiles (undrained) within the pot of a moment Pot. don’t add water. Secure lid and cook on Manual, high for twenty minutes. fast unharness pressure and take away chicken breasts from the pot. Shred with 2 forks then come back to pot. Stir on Sauté mode many minutes till sauce is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, build your sauce: mix all avocado-jalapeño sauce ingredients within the bowl of a methodor|kitchen appliance} and process till sleek.
- To make dip, mash avocados and stir in avocado-jalapeño sauce.
- To serve: with a knife, build a slit down the highest of every sweet potato and press sweet potatoes end’s toward the middle to push open. high with cut chicken, guacamole, avocado-jalapeño sauce, condiment or additional tomatoes with inexperienced chiles, and garnishes. Serve straight off.