- 1 box cake combine + Box Ingredients
- 32 unwrapped Reese’s Miniature paste Cups
- 1/2 cup softened Butter
- 1 cup paste
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 2 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat kitchen appliance to 350.
- Line cake pan with paper liners.
- Prepare batter in step with box directions.
- Fill liners concerning 1/2 full with batter.
- Place a Reese’s into every and gently press in situ.
- Bake 15-18 minutes.
- Allow cupcakes to chill fully.
- Cream along the butter and paste.
- Slowly adding within the sugar,it gets too thick then adding a touch milk to skinny.
- Continue till all of the sugar is in and also the topping mixed and right consistency.
- Transfer to piping bag and pipe onto every cake.
- Chop up remaining paste cups or use sauce to garnish cupcakes.