- 10 Hot Dogs Sliced
- 1 twenty five Ounce will Chili
- 1 one5 Ounce will Chili
- 1 one/2 Cups cut cheese
- 1 Package Frozen white potato Tots
- Preheat kitchen appliance to 350 degrees.
- In a massive bowl combine along the sliced hot dogs, one cup of the cheese, and each cans of chili.
- Pour the chili mixture into a 9×13 in. baking dish.
- Top the mixture with a good layer of white potato tots.
- Bake uncovered in preheated kitchen appliance for forty five minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for five a lot of minutes till cheese is liquified.
- You’ll be able to use leftover chili for this formula, you’ll need regarding 4-5 cups total.