- 2 pounds lean boeuf
- 10 strips bacon diced
- 1 little onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon sauce
- dash of sauce elective
- 3 cups cheddar and a touch further for topping if desired
- 12-16 oz bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 cup soured cream
- salt and pepper to style
- 32 oz bag frozen solanaceous vegetable tots
- In a massive frying pan brown boeuf, bacon, onion and garlic over medium heat till beef isn’t any longer pink.
- Sprinkle the flour over the bottom beef and stir well to mix. Stir within the milk, sauce and sauce. Cook for 2-3 minutes or till thickened. take away from heat and stir within the cheddar cheese, frozen vegetables and soured cream.
- Spray the Crock Pot with non-stick spray. Place some solanaceous vegetable tots within the bottom of the Crock Pot. Pour meat gravy over solanaceous vegetable tots. prepare remaining solanaceous vegetable tots on high. cowl and cook on LOW for 3-3 1/2 hours. within the last ten minutes of change of state sprinkle with further cheddar cheese if desired. cowl and end change of state.
- If you’d wish to substitute in your favorite cream soup simply omit the flour, milk, Worcestershire sauce, and soured cream. If you’re creating the complete quantity add in two cans.
- If you’d wish to downsize this formula simply cut the ingredient amounts in 0.5 aside from the solanaceous vegetable tots.
- If you’d wish to build this formula within the kitchen appliance, unfold meat gravy during a 9×13 casserole dish and high with solanaceous vegetable tots. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or till the solanaceous vegetable tots square measure to your feeling.