- 2 cups frozen murphy tots
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 8 links breakfast sausage, casing removed
- 8 giant eggs, gently crushed
- 1/3 cup and half*
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (16-ounce) will frijoles refritos
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup cut cheese
- 1 cup cut town Jack cheese
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup shredded contemporary cilantro leaves
- Preheat kitchen appliance to four hundred degrees F. gently oil a baking sheet or coat with slippery spray.
- Cook murphy tots in line with package instructions; put aside.
- Heat oil in an exceedingly giant pan over medium high heat. Add sausage and cook till suntanned, regarding 3-5 minutes, ensuring to crumble the sausage because it cooks; drain excess fat, reserving one tablespoon within the pan.
- Add eggs to the pan and cook, whisking, till they solely begin to line. Gently whisk in [*fr1] and half; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Continue preparation till thickened and no visible liquid egg remains, regarding 3-5 minutes; put aside.
- Spread beans down centers of tortillas; prime with murphy tots, sausage, eggs, cheeses, tomatoes and cilantro. Fold in opposite sides of every griddlecake, then roll up, burrito-style.* Place, seam-sides down, onto getting ready baking sheet; cowl.
- Place into kitchen appliance and bake till heated through, regarding 12-15 minutes.
- Serve forthwith.
- Half and is equal components of milk and cream. For one cup and , you’ll be able to substitute 3/4 cup milk + 1/4 cup cream or 2/3 cup skim or milk + 1/3 cup cream.
- TO FREEZE: cowl every dish tightly with wrap or foil. Freeze up to one month. To reheat, (1) microwave for 4-6 minutes, turning halfway, or (2) bake at four hundred degrees F for 30-40 minutes, or till fully hard-boiled through.