- 1/4 teaspoon minced contemporary garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon minced contemporary thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon minced contemporary rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced contemporary parsley
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan
- 6 extra-large eggs
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 tablespoon tasteless butter
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Toasted light bread or bun, for serving
- Preheat the broiler for five minutes and place the kitchen appliance rack six inches below the warmth.
- Combine the garlic, thyme, rosemary, parsley, and Parmesan and put aside. fastidiously crack three eggs into every of two tiny bowls or teacups (you will not be baking them in these) while not breaking the yolks. (It’s important to own all the eggs able to go before you begin preparation.)
- Place two individual gratin dishes on a baking sheet. Place one tablespoon of cream and 1/2 tablespoon of butter in every dish and place underneath the broiler for regarding three minutes, till hot and bubbly. Quickly, however fastidiously, pour three eggs into every gratin dish and sprinkle equally with the herb mixture, then sprinkle munificently with salt and pepper. Place back underneath the broiler for five to six minutes, till the whites of the eggs square measure nearly saute. (Rotate the baking sheet once if they don’t seem to be preparation equally.) The eggs can still cook when you are taking them out of the kitchen appliance. enable to line for sixty seconds and serve hot with cooked bread.